Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Tuesday

Really, no reason for that... just sitting here watching the Lakers playing CarGhetto Anthony and the Nuggets... LOL.


Anyways, with warming days here again (never really left us), I realized I didn't garden much this Spring. As many ideas as I had in the so called winter, June's right around the corner and nothing major got accomplished. I did pull out an Australian Tree fern that didnt quite make it. Replaced it with some Salvia Lemonii. I wanted to dig out a walkway and replace with drought tolerant screening plants. Oh well, maybe this weekend if I can, if not, it'll wait til Fall.

Not much rambling to do today... probably in the near future when the streets start becoming a bit more loitered by riff-raff with no A/C...

No comments:

Post a Comment