Friday, June 12, 2009

Oh Goddess, Where Are You?


The last several days I wasn't able to visit her site... and just now, I've learned from David Allen's Blog that the Goddess of Pomona has temporarily shut down her blog due to anonymous comment attacks or something of the sort. I'm sure this was regarding the recent Downtown Pomona / City Council / P-Bid event of the last 2 weeks.

I saw some of these comments and didn't think they were that bad. It's easy to delete an anonymous rude comment. Heck, even easier, you can post your article and choose NOT to have comments activated. Those of you who know how to get a hold of her, please let her know that she needs to get back online ASAP. She's been blogging for years and was one of my inspirations.

The Claremont Insider also posted a little story on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment