Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Life Is Crazy And So Are The Headlines

Been away from the blog so much lately, there's simply too much stuff going on. I have managed to do some more garden/backyard work in some of that time (including a cool re-claim of a bar table/setting) and hopefully will post pictures soon as Spring warms up.

Among other things, I've enrolled in the Pomona Police Citizen's Academy and it's been pretty awesome. It's a great experience to see the inner workings of this city's Police department. Hopefully I can post some more info on that once I've completed the program.

I also have my oldest son getting ready to finish up his senior year in High School. He's been accepted to 2 universities so that's very exciting. I've also managed to snag some Lakers suite tickets once again for this Sunday's game. What better way to go than a suite? Free food and drinks! Woohoo! The only way to go to a Laker game.

Other than that, this crazy world remains that. Here's some nonsense happening in our modern world. Hopefully you've stumbled here with a nice cup of coffee (yes you, the 1 reader, if any).

Head on over to Texas and have a burger at Fat Ho Burgers.

Cocaine found at NASA once AGAIN.

1/3 of Staten Island is on pain pills.

Chinese farmer claims his sheep gave birth to a Sheep-Dog.

I hate to say this, but I must. Whats Black, White and RED all over?
(I know bad joke, but you get it right?)

I'm moving to Russia, here's the World Map Of Average Breast Cup Size.

No comments:

Post a Comment