Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Random Santa Cruz, CA

Just came back from a long weekend in Santa Cruz, CA. And as always, not many pictures taken with my camera. I was actually surprised there were some taken. Most of the pictures we actually 'took' were taken on my wife's blackberry phone. These shown here are a few we snapped with a dying handheld camera. I do not feel like bothering her for the pictures at the moment... She's sleeping.

Nevertheless, was out there mainly for the UCSC campus orientation with my son for this upcoming fall. Lovely campus, my kind of weather, had a blast! I wish I took pictures of the 99 Bottles of Beer On The Wall Restaurant/Pub, the food was amazing and the brew selection awesome! So much to say but no time... We're going bodyboarding this morning @Newport Beach, then we have Palm Springs Wednesday...

Here are some truly random shots taken in Santa Cruz:



No comments:

Post a Comment