Friday, September 30, 2011

Epic View Of The L.A. County Fair Today

One of the questions I am asked all the time is, 'Have you gone to the L.A. County Fair?". I always say no, never have and don't plan to. Something about it being very expensive, especially with a family and also large crowds that can frustrate you, kinda make me stay away.

Nevertheless, a friend pointed out this cool picture taken today at the fair and shared on Facebook. I was at the Bonita vs Diamond Ranch football game played at Ganesha High, and the sky was a little nuts with a small sprinkle of rain twice today. What a cool shot of the fair this is:

(if this post sounds awful and there are typos, pardon me, I am drinking down a couple of beers to mourn Bonita's loss to Diamond Ranch).

No comments:

Post a Comment