Friday, May 25, 2012

2 New Paintings In 2 Weeks

I decided to finally paint these 2 wooden panels I've had in my garage for probably around 2 years. I realized I need some nice art in my home, but art that I've created, not bought. I am very happy with the result, certainly not intensively difficult creations, but nevertheless a step in the right direction. I am thinking of doing a nature scene on canvas for my next project, or perhaps another wood panel.

Both are on 2x2 foot birch wood panels, painted right on with acrylics. The first one does consist of cherry wood stain as well on the exposed wood. Here they are with their names:

"BERNAL DIAZ DEL CASTILLO"



"EL BANDIDO"

2 comments:

  1. These are excellent Skrip! They should be put in display at the Art Walk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should do more of these and show them at the art walks

    ReplyDelete