Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed

Please. Watch This. I remember when I saw this as it happened on TV. When my wife came home later that evening, I told her that something isn't right. There was a channel that mentioned other shooters and a shooter, and kids saying they saw guys running etc. I told her it may be another '911' for whatever purpose the powers that be want or to take or weaken another one of our rights. I dunno, it's too crazy to speak about it. The guy who put this together did a decent job, there is still ALOT more info out there. If it's too small to view, you can view it directly on YouTube.

View it and decide for yourself.


1 comment:

  1. I'm confused...I didn't watch the footage during the event. It was too much to take, but how on earth did they get cameras in the air and all those police there so quickly? This isn't the first time I heard about people having doubts.

    ReplyDelete