Friday, August 13, 2010

Congrats Tim Saunders For Tying The Knot!

As I have always called him, "my favorite Councilperson whose district I don't live in" is getting married this Saturday at the Fox Theater in Pomona. This will be the 2nd wedding to be held there since Juan & Susie's ceremony earlier this year. As with everything, it will also be on the day of Pomona's Art Walk which I look forward to every month. The downtown is gonna be happening this Saturday no doubt.

The Daily Bulletin has a small write up on Tim Saunders wedding HERE.

I also managed to stop by yesterday at the all-new Fox Sports Bar & Grill for the Raider/Cowboy game. This place is beautiful and we will be hitting the spot once again on Saturday. They have a great happy hour special from 4-8pm, which is 2 for 1 drinks and 1/2 off all appetizers! And let me tell you, they were fresh and delicious. I might be planning an event at this location in the next several weeks...

So everybody, dont forget, come do the ART WALK tomorrow 6-9pm. Go to MetroPomona.com for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment