Thursday, May 7, 2009

Can't Stand This Heat


Okay, for the first time in my life, I have never seen an April month without any rain! I've lived in Southern California all my life. Last year, I didnt have to use my A/C until the 2nd week of June. Yes, its still somewhat cool at night, but this is just insane. I want some rain, and I want it now (chances are pretty slim).

Regardless, I'm having a beer now to cool off after watering my yard by hand. All I have to say to everyone is, THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY tomorrow!

Here's a picture I'm pretty sure the cool Sally Egan took of us during our 1st official ArtWalk tour with the Red Cup Society Girls:
(Pictured above is starting with Natalie, Diana, my wife seriously enjoying this painting and me! Oh, and the gallery dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment