Saturday, May 23, 2009

Have A Great Memorial Day Weekend!


My flag is up on the front of the house and a few neighbors on the street as well. What a nice 'cool' weekend it looks to be. I hope you all enjoy your weekend with friends and family and never forget the hard work our soldiers have and continue to do in our country's name, whether the politics you agree with or not. It's the dedication no matter what, that I truly respect and give honor to.

No, I'm not one of those 'psycho flag wavers' nor am I an 'anti-usa politic'er', I'm just grateful to live in this country even in these tough times. If I can do my little part to make it better, whether through community or at home, that to me is something great for the good'ol USA. Happy Memorial Day once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment