Monday, June 7, 2010

No More Rose Bowl Thursday Movie Nights.. For Now.

I've just received notice that the THURSDAY Movie Nights at the Rose Bowl are no longer. A financial decision was made this past weekend and as far as I know, the thursday night movies are over. This can change, and I will keep you updated as soon as I find anything out.

The Movie Nights started out with a slow start, but was quickly gaining momentum. The problem was they were started in early May, and weather was cold at night. I am trying to find out if we can keep going, now that summer is here and a lot of schools/colleges are out.

Again, I'm sorry for those of you who went and wanted to continue to attend, as well as those of you who couldnt wait til schoool ended in order to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment