Saturday, December 18, 2010

On Tap @ Joey's BBQ Pomona


I've been frequenting on occasion lately the tasty Joey's BBQ Pomona. The bar area is where you'd find me anyways. I just wanted to let everyone know that they've upgraded heavily their brewskis, not to mention an awesome makeover with beautiful original concrete floors, and I am very proud of them. There are going to be some very exciting 'plans' for 2011 at Joey's, so keep an eye 'round here for the latest info.

I was there for a recent 'beer tasting' and of course, here are some horrible shots of the tap I took (I used an old ass little camera which barely works):

Yes, you see it correctly, two STONE's on tap!!

Oh yeah! RACER 5 IPA Baby!!!
(Plus the mandatory POMONA QUEEN or else I won't go)

Here's the beer menu (since my tap pics are so blurry):

No comments:

Post a Comment