Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wednesday... So Much To Answer For

"Under slate grey Californian skies.
Here you'll find, my heart and I,
And still we say come back,
Come back to Cambria.

And I'll be good..."



yes, I've slightly modified the lyrics above, but...


My mind is still overlooking the ocean in Cambria, smelling the sea breeze as I sip on a glass of wine. Even though I've been back since Sunday evening.

But my body is exhausted.

In the last 2 days I've had so much to do back here around town that it's insane. I got a call for another job Monday, and had to do a phone interview that same day plus a physical one in Downtown L.A. on Tuesday at 10am, yes, the same 10am day of the Michael Jackson Staples event. Not to mention I had to try and get my son's physical done for his Pop-Warner football season coming up, plus registration etc in the city of San Dimas. Oh yeah, had to go pay some bills in person as well. Did I mention we were out of groceries? yup had to do that too. My yard/garden are looking like crap and had to handle that today. Though I knocked back a few Sam Adams Summer Ales to help out.

There is a light at the end of the week. No, not my other son's dental pre-braces thingy. But it is ARTWALK POMONA TIME. Y'all know how excited I get the week before it hits....And yes, I am SUPER excited and anxious to check out all the new art around the Arts Colony's Galleries. Hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment