Monday, February 28, 2011

Claremont's First Friday Artwalk

Apparently, there are still ArtWalks in Claremont and have been for some time. I was under the impressions that they no longer had them. I remember going for one and the packing house lay an empty place with children workshops. Someone was telling me there wasn't much support for it, which also lead to their art gallery/museum closure.

Again, I'm wrong, and there will be one this Friday March 4, 2011. The times seem to be a mixture of either 5:30pm to 8:30pm, or perhaps 6:00pm to 9:00pm. I would advise being there at those times, as unlike the Pomona Artwalk, which can unofficially go 'til 11pm at times, this one I'm sure is on full schedule.

For more info and directions visit: ArtWalk Clremont.com

No comments:

Post a Comment