Friday, May 13, 2011

F-You Hipsters

Warning, this video contains some profanity. Other than that, it's f**king funny! Hipsters, oh boy will we see them tomorrow walking around for Pomona's Artwalk. They can be found all over Silverlake as well, and many other artsy parts of Los Angeles. I don't hate hipsters, I just truly find this video LOL funny. I prefer hipsters over hoodlums or gangsters any day. They're non-threatening, if only a bit annoying. Kind of like lost no direction peeps in their own world.

Enjoy the comedy. I love the closing line.

1 comment:

  1. Cute. Wow, now I'll be able to recognize hipsters!

    The other day I was watching an interview of Ryan Reynolds, the main star of the latest Green Lantern movie and ze was dressed just like one of the hipsters in this video! It must be really trendy or something.

    ReplyDelete