Thursday, February 19, 2009

New To This Blogger.com World, Please Excuse.

Thanks to the last 8 years of Bush Rule, I find myself with alot more time than ever now... (worked in the investment world, so that tells you what happened). I realized that I was constantly reading blogs, especially local blogs pertaining to Pomona and Los Angeles. I got tired of posting anonymously, and the only way to be someone was to register and have a blog. Well, here it is.

I will probably speak a bit about politics, local and general. Perhaps Gardening would also be a topic, as well as art, graphics and design. And History too, especially California and the Southwest. Add wine, beer and brinks to that list as well. Who knows, time will tell.

4 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to welcome you to the blogging world. It takes a while to find your voice and topic. For me it's generally ranting about the boneheaded, environmentally damaging things people do in the name of gardens, design lessons (I'm a landscape architect and adult education teacher) and the occasional beautiful photograph of Santa Barbara. I've got about 100 posts up, so if you get snowed in in lovely downtown Pomona, throw a log in the fire, stoke up your coal powered computer and read through my synaptically challenged blogs.

    Also, if you want traffic, visit a lot of blogs and leave comments. People will often reciprocate by visiting you and leaving comments. Also, be generous in leaving links to those blogs you find interesting. I'll be back to check yours and throw you a link if the content connects with what my readers enjoy.

    Good luck - be prolific and cop an attitude, dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for all the help.. It is appreciated. You have great stuff on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging in SoCal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Uplander! I love Upland btw, or should I say Upland loves me... you know, Lowes, Home Depot, Buffalo Inn, Gamestop, Albertsons, Liquorama, okay okay I do most of my shopping in Upland.

    ReplyDelete