Friday, February 20, 2009

Rendition Fight Gear Logo Design

A while back while sitting around watching HDNet fights, I got this idea of coming up with a real quick fight gear t-shirt design. You know, those shirts that all the kids and young people wear in order to feel hip, or perhaps tough. Who knows... anyways, I got on photoshop and came up with this. It took me perhaps 30 minutes to do. Rendition is a company that doesn't exist, I just farted that name mentally. I think this would look cool splattered on a black shirt.





In fact, let me try and plop it on a shirt dummy.


2 comments:

  1. How the hell did you do that i photoshop? Care to give a little outline of the tools and order of ops? I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite simple really. The blade looking thingies are created with the elliptical marquee tool and filled solid, then i create another one over and delete, therefore leaving the shape of a moon. I duplicate them and scale/rotate them to different sizes. I next take a font and split each letter into its own layer. Then I tweak them around with distort and other twisty features. Place them where I want them, and use a Drip filter, Chrome filter, Shadow filter and wallah! Done! (hope that makes sense)

    ReplyDelete