Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Two Shelves, Pick One

I'm up whisking the family away this morning (school/work). I hear a few choppers in a standstill up above which means as usual, an accident on the 10 fwy. Checked the SigAlert and sure enough, a 3 car mess at 6am on the westbound 10 near the Garey Avenue exit. Gave the wife the warning, the short route around and off they go.

What the hell does this have to do with anything? Nothing really, I have my hot cup of coffee next to me contemplating, what shall I blog about today?

Well, since I enjoy gardening and social drinking, I'm going to show you 2 different shelves in my house. I don't know how many people even read this blog, probably none, but feel free to tell me which one is your favorite. It might be hard for some, and easy for others to decide.


The Gardening Resource Center:




The Watering Resource Center:



And to answer your questions, YES, I am a Gardenholic, and NO, I am not an alcoholic, or else that shelf would be empty. I host alot of private parties and that's where the good stuff goes. No, smarty pants, the 'denial is the first step' does not apply. LOL.

4 comments:

  1. Not a gardener, but I'll drink to that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bookshelf, not Boozshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. John, Here! Here!

    Anonymous, LOL.. good one! I thought for a second I misspelled something. Then it clicked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In answer to your question, it seems there are at least 3 of us reading your blog. Which is about 3 more than read mine the first few months!

    ReplyDelete