Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Recovering from The Press

It was a very cool Monday night yesterday at The Press for the release party of 'Shameless McDale', an Irish Red beer from Dale Bros Brewery.

It was nice to meet the actual Dale Brothers, and compliment them on their great beers (Especially Pomona Queen). The Kurt Ross Band was a rockin' too! Made the ambience very hip and cool.

I was also surprised and happy to meet fellow Pomona bloggers at The Press. I introduced myself to Tibbi from the Blurry Memoirs Blog. We talked up a storm and yes, he really did drink ALL their Stone IPA's! Also very nice to meet Meg and K from the M-M-M-My Pomona Blog. Thank you guys for not making me the lone Pomonan.



Before the opening:


The Kurt Ross Band:


The Bar and The Bartending Ghost Women:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Skrip, I just found your blog tonight. Great place! I'm a big fan of Pomona Queen; sorry I missed the festivities at The Press. Thanks for linking to the Pomona Watch blog. I just updated the blog list so you're on the list :)

    ReplyDelete