Saturday, June 6, 2009

Around The Garden

Well, it's been a while since I've posted about anything 'Gardening' the last few weeks. Work and life has been a busy one. I woke up really early this morning and took the dog for a walk around the block. Came back, made some coffee and sat in my backyard. Then it occurred, "OH! Take pictures!". Got some pretty cool shots with my cool little crappy camera:

I caught a "house finch" through the bamboo ready to dive in and eat seeds/nuts:


And the 'Lion's Tail' plant is blooming with orange color now:


Where does this mysterious path lead to?



Impatient 'Impatiens' & The Wallflowers...
no, they're not a rock band:



That's enough for today of "Skrip's Garden" for you all to see. Have a great rest of the weekend...

oh and GO LAKERS! (Purple Basil & Yellow Wallflower):

2 comments:

  1. Nice!!! I guess that's the one thing I miss the most living Downtown...a garden. I wish we had a patch of land to plant a community garden...that would be really nice.

    -Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got rid of most my grass put in alot of plants like what you have great place to sit back relax.

    ReplyDelete