Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Claremont Insider Back From The Dead?

Apparently I wished for something and it came true the next day. I mentioned that I've missed the local blog, Claremont Insider for a while now (5 months+ to be exact). And what happens? They come back to life the next day. I love getting my 'up the street' news from these guys, they'r real and they're great. So hopefully this means they are back now. Even if not, it's good to know they've popped their heads back in!

Now, since my wishes are on a roll, I want:

1) A New Job
2) The Health Care Bubble to Burst
3) Insufficient Funds to go back to costing $12 (before Bush)
4) Interest Rates on Credit Cards to not exceed 10% for good holders.
5) Electric and Gas rates to be realistic like in the 80s-90s.
6) Doctor co-pays to go back to $5-10 and only costing $25 for a family of 3 from each paycheck like in the 1990s.

okay, I'll stop... but a new job is the main and most realistic thing I'd like. Tired of being home now.

Welcome back Claremont Insider.

No comments:

Post a Comment