Sunday, April 25, 2010

New Belgium's 'Ranger IPA'


What a lovely day for Southern California! A good 80 or so degrees and the garden's gorgeous. And what better way to celebrate than a sip of the ol'brewski. This time, I am going to finally try the Ranger India Pale Ale, made by New Belgium, who makes the famous Fat Tire Ale. I've seen this beer advertised in some of my garden magazines, such as Sunset.

I will put this particular brew to you this way, if you just love the bitter hoppiness to the max, this baby will do it to ya! A very hoppy and bitter taste towards the end that seems to hang on a bit longer. It is clean and tasty and a fairly Decent IPA I would purchase again. Similar to Stone's IPA, but just a bit more bitter. I give this one a 4 out of 5, and strongly recommend it. I suggest you pick up a six pack and share ice cold with a friend. This Ranger IPA was purchased at Albertson's in North Pomona.

No comments:

Post a Comment