Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Not Much Computing These Days

I feel like the City of Pomona's website, who's been down for at least 2 weeks now. Not to mention as I was going to type this, my buddies over at M-M-M-My Pomona happen to be mentioning this as well.

I've had a virus/malware issue the last 2 weeks on my main computer and have neglected to fight this thing. Until last night and most of today. It looks like I've won! But not too quick, I said that last time and it came back in a few days. But heck, it gives me time to post something today.

It's the Dodgers big day here in L.A. and the Lakers, well, let's just wait until we get to the playoffs (Hopefully it's San Antonio not Portland).

Hopefully some of you made it to this weekend's ArtWalk, it was a bit cold but we saw ALOT of new people this time. I hung out with the cool folks of the DPOA mostly. I did manage to peek at a few things and the Art was awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, yes. Another Dodger season around the corner. Love the Dodgers, Love attending Dodger games, HATE what it does to my commute home from Glendale.

    ReplyDelete