Saturday, August 15, 2009

Pop Warner & Saturday Chillin'

Just relaxing at home for a while this afternoon. My son had an early football scrimmage game this morning and I slept about 3 hours last night (Thank God for coffee!). Then the other had an ortho appointment for his braces as well this afternoon. Then we have a bday party for one of their friends in Baldwin Park. And tonight my friends Grand Opening of a Club in Downtown L.A., called the FLAT LOUNGE, that I have to attend. So that's why I'm just sitting here drinking cranberry juice and on the computer. Oh, and I designed another Logo as you can see up there. I forget how fun manipulating pictures and whipping out a cool logo once in a while can be.

Not much else going on around here except Pop Warner Football, that is, for the Cities of La Verne/San Dimas which has been an almost daily activity for me the last 2 weeks!
I got to meet this morning some of the kids and staff for Pasadena's Trojans, Montebello's Sharks and Temecula's team. I also hear that Pomona will finally have a Pop Warner team this years after 33 years! That's just insane that a city this size went that long without a team! Hopefully we will play Pomona this year, which should also be a member of the Mt. Baldy League. From what I gather there are 15 cities/groups in the league which consist of: Chino, Corona Valley, Diamond Bar, Fontana, Inland Valley, La Verne/San Dimas, Moreno Valley, Ontario, Pomona, Rancho Cucamonga, Rialto, Riverside, San Bernardino, Upland, and Victor Valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment