Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday... Trash Day.

Took the cans of crap (crap, recycle and green waste) out for their pickup in the early A.M.s since I'm not sleepy at all. Actually, stood up to watch the Perseid Meteor Shower. Yes, from bright ass L.A. County (Pomona). We caught quite a few streakin' stars in our backyard! It averaged around 2-3 every 5 minutes. The moon got a little too bright but it was still nice and cold outside to enjoy this laying back and staring at the sky.

I need to grout some tile work on a step in my house tomorrow morning, other than that, just another frickin' Wednesday. Do I miss my job? No, not really. Do I miss the people? No, not really. Hmm, I guess I'm good for a couple more weeks here at home.

Well, since it's almost 2:30am on Wednesday and I can't sleep a wink. I'll play with a picture in photoshop. Hmm, let's see what I can screw up in less than 5 minutes.

Okay, here it is... A white bird of paradise plant shot in Downtown Los Angeles a few months back:


There you go... a totally insignificant post. In fact, when the hell have they ever been significant? I want to move to Canada... Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment