Saturday, March 21, 2009

Greetings From Pomona, CA

I was out snapping pictures in my garden again, but this time testing the wife's complicated camera. My simple little $150 Nikon is what I usually use, with the help pf photoshop as well. I've decided every once in a while to create free postcards for everyone! As Spring has now officially arrived, I will probably take more pictures in other nearby towns and create postcards from there. I am the sole author and designer, so feel free to post, link or take a copy if you'd like. If perhaps you've taken a great picture and would like to do the same for your town but lack the text graphic skills, by all means let me know and I'll help ya out! Heck, that would save me the time from driving around.

But for now, here's one more from Pomona:


(Click for bigger picture)

1 comment:

  1. You win the award for "the best promotion of Pomona using a historical theme". Very cool.

    It could really make for a nice quilt if different panels were stitched together. Check out the http://www.pomonahistorical.org/throw/ link for a similar idea.

    ReplyDelete