Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Special Thanks To A Few Blogs Out There

I'll be quick on this but it's something I've been meaning to get off my chest.

I've been blogging for about a month now and I couldn't have done it without the help of a few blogs I've been reading as an anonymous reader for over a year.

A special thanks to Buzz and everyone from the Claremont Insider, who were nice enough to write up a very cool mention about me. I have nothing but good things to say about Claremont since that's where I've been eating, shopping and playing for the past 6 years. The Kinya Sushi, The Press Restaurant, Casa De Salsa, Pizza N Such, Rhino Records, Armstrong's Garden Center, Higginbotham Park, Blaisdell Park, okay I think you get it. The Claremont Insider is exactly that, the best information from the inside of Claremont on the web.

Another blog, of course, without a doubt, is the great Goddess of Pomona, which I consider the mother of all Pomona blogs. She was helpful with some advice for blogging, and she also mentioned me along with 3 other blogs recently. Our list of Pomona Bloggers is now over 20! Thanks to all the Pomona blogs who have also linked me and been of great assistance. Our goal is to do our best for our cities and neighbors.

A special mention to the Garden Wise Guy, from Santa Barbara, aka Billy. This is the guy who taught me all the proper things to do as a blogger, in a single comment. I followed his blog because I was amazed at the detail and precise info of the gardening world that I hadn't seen before.

A shout out to the the cities along or near the 210 north (Pasadena, South Pasadena, Duarte and Monrovia) to which I have numerous colleagues and acquaintances from. With a wink wink to Gem City Images for the link.

And the surrounding communites of Los Angeles, my hometown. Each of you is unique historically and in your own way.

Sorry if forgot to mention some of you, but basically, If you're on my links to the right, YOU ROCK!

Now if we could only get some of you readers from cities without blogs to BLOG!

3 comments:

  1. since you've actually been keeping up with your blog, I think i'll begin linking you, I'll set it up when i get home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! It's an honor to be mentioned along with the other blogs in your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too kind, Skrip. "The mother of all Pomona blogs?" LOL I'm definitely going to tell my husband THAT one and demand he give this mother a foot rub or sumthin.

    G of P

    ReplyDelete