Friday, March 13, 2009

It's Finally Friday Rant


My wife will return today from her 2 day work trip to Tennessee... Finally! I'm dead tired from getting up very early to take the kids to school. And it's not just the getting up part, it's the yelling at them to hurry, make sure they have their lunch money, etc. They also attend school about 18 miles away, like alot of my kids' friends around here. And yes, I have to go pick them up. In between I had to get groceries, shop and pay some bills around town too. Is Soccer Dad the word?

I'm also nearing a deadline on some graphic design work for a school's sports DVD. Been working on that for the last 2 days. Completed it a few hours ago. Phew!

The good thing is the Pomona ArtWalk is this Saturday. Yes, that means I get to drink my favorite local brew, POMONA QUEEN! Hopefully many of you guys can come check out the ArtWalk. I'll be writing up more about it late Friday/Early Saturday for those who haven't been there.

To other people on Blogger.com, is it just me or does Blogger.com sometimes do weird things? I notice on people's update of my site it doesnt have the latest post. It sticks to the previous one, which it never has. I did try that post-dating thing and perhaps that threw it out of wack. I've noticed other weird things, but oh well, can't complain, it's free.

1 comment:

  1. I notice it to at times but like you said its free and thanks for the logo see you at the art walk.

    ReplyDelete