Tuesday, March 31, 2009

PlayStation 2 Drops Price to $100 Today


It's no PlayStation 3, but this is a pretty good price if you don't mind a bit older technology, or even to have an extra system. I'm thinking of purchasing it for my long SUV trips, instead of lugging out my old PS2 every time. It plays CDs, DVDs and the system has almost 2,000 titles available! You can also purchase VERY low priced used/new game titles at any Gamestop location and many other places. If you've never had a PS2, this is the time to get it.

On the other hand, if you want better and newer technology, get an XBOX 360 Arcade for $100 more.

I wonder why Sony decided to lower the price on April 1 (April Fools Day)? I would believe it was a joke if they lowered the price of the ultra expensive PS3 today. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment